10) Uma. And Oprah.
9) Wants to get his groove on in “Dancing With The Stars”
8) Keeps getting mistaken for extra on “Walking Dead”
7) Eager to start “Toast on a Stick” franchise
6) After what Congress has done, “Stupid Human Tricks” segement is obsolete
7) Wants to retire with Paul Shaffer to a sweet little hideaway of their own
6) J.J. Abrams has him on short list for “Star Wars VII”
5) Three words – Social Security Kegger!
4) Saw future of television in vision, didn’t want to live in a world populated by super-intelligent gerbils
3) Ron Howard wants him for Wilford Brimley role in remake of “Cocoon”
2) Thinks he can win over Bieber fans and become next teen idol.
and the number one Reason Why David Letterman is Retiring in 2015…
1) Because Larry “Bud” Melman would have wanted him to…